• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    EU4 I guess I won't see Spain this game

    EU4 I guess I won't see Spain this game


    I guess I won't see Spain this game

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    The Kingdom of the Netherlands in 1808 (my latest run)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Florida man goes wild and forgets what he's supposed to be.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    The French Empire and her Sister Republics, circa. 1820

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Never been so proud of a draw (Aotearoa vs Pain)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Armies Stopping in Front of Forts — Am I the Only One?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Ever since I installed the latest patch—without Leviathan—I have been have to deal with a new issue that I never experienced before. Armies that I send to siege down a fort very often stop in the preceding, adjacent region. I cannot figure out what causes this, although I have a notion it has something to do with fog of war, and the army reacting to something that is discovered when it is lifted from the fort province. I have not seen this issue mentioned in any of the talk about the latest expansion and patches. Am I the only one experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/DarkeningHumour
    [link] [comments]

    Why can the AI just walk through an occupied fort??!!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    My best attempt at Mzab campaign, very hard :(

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    A Good Holy Roman Empire Without Religious War

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    First time I found one of the seven legendary cities

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    I need help. How can i turn revolutionary?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Pax Tatarica

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    AI witchCRAFTERY

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    The Luck of the Irish

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Ok Palatinate

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    I Guess it's the Holy Irish Empire now...

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    The smoothest game i ever played as byzantium .. the RNG god was on my side.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Saw that a princes was heretic in the IA menu, thought that the reformation had spawned early. Turns out a princes was heretic, but not protestant or reformed.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    for the first time i see ai formed ruthenia

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    WC still possible?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Maybe i can needs some tips for African Power

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    What if concentrate development worked like razing?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    You know, I've been thinking about the mechanic and I really cannot think of a way to fix it, I feel like the current development system is a big simplification of province's worth and does not work well with stealing from provinces. I also hate the idea of deving by myself costing outrageous amount of points and that there is no problem when stealing it.

    So I thought, what if the "concentrate development" worked alike razing? Of course without devastation and taking loot, but instead of development you get monarch power. It would still make it easier to core and give you similar benefits, just not exactly dev, but monarch power you can spend elsewhere (EDIT: Or perhaps a discount for your next x dev clicks?). The only problem I can imagine with it is when deving my vassals province is cheaper than what I can steal, but even then, concentrating works only every 50 years. And well, that would be a bit lazy, but I prefer a lazy but usable mechanic over a broken one. Of course, I'd love a proper, fun mechanic, but I just don't expect much from Paradox anymore. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/rolewicz3
    [link] [comments]

    How do you manage to play during a lag-intensive, world-wide coalition war

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    So I was playing the Pope when I realized my game was lagging, taking about 3 seconds for each day, at speed 5. Apparently Vijay got coalitioned by literally every country that knew about its existence (which excluded me, but not other countries in Europe like Hungary, Poland or Spain).

    Basically my PC is too weak to calculate the millions of troop movements going on each day, and I fear that this war might ruin my campaign. Do you guys have any tips or mod recommendations that I could use to reduce lag to an acceptable level, at least until the war finishes? I am playing Ironman.

    P.S. It's probably because of the shitty favor heir thing, Paradox if you're reading this, please fix your game. It shouldn't give the whole world 20 AE, and non-christian countries have literally no use for the option...

    submitted by /u/FastUmbrella
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment