• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 3, 2021

    EU4 does anyone know what has happened here?

    EU4 does anyone know what has happened here?


    does anyone know what has happened here?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    How do i get more money from trade?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    3,139 hours... FINALLY managed to actually finish a world conquest and one faith. Austria > Croatia > Sardinia-Piedmont > Prussia > Poland > Two Sicilies > Mughals > HRE + Emperor of China.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Empire of Alexandra the Great (Academical and It's All Greek To Me run)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    AI picked the worst time to fire the event. Well that made the war wayy too easy

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    Rate my encirclement

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Mongol Empire just appeared ???

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    AI Moment

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Flag of Rhоdеsia seems to be banned in a nation designer

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Fine, I'll take Anjou too, but only because I don't want you to be mad, ok?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    I chose Jagiellon from the event and didn't get elective monarchy

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Achievement hunting

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    AI allies are idiots, but AI coalitions are absolute chads.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    A coalition war of a bunch of HRE opm and Venice Switzerland fired against me. I had Austria, England and Provance on my side as a decently sized Florence. The AI refused to siege down the objectives I gave them instead spending all their manpower singing down opms while Venice ran around stack wiping everyone with their 25k stack. How do I make my AI allies actually be useful in this game?

    submitted by /u/NekoLord_
    [link] [comments]

    A small step for this sub, a huge step for me. My first Roman Empire+Mare Nostrum after 630 hours

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    YOU are dominating ME??

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    I think I should get a Nobel Peace prize

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Deleting an idea slot and choosing a new one?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    I wanted to hear people's opinion on this. Sometimes when I'm playing a long campaign I find that an idea slot I chose early on isn't that useful later. For example, say I'm playing as Castille and obviously go for exploration first, by the time I've colonised most of the areas I want to colonise I wonder where or not I should delete exploration (after checking the other effects such as naval limit and policies are no longer needed) and invest the diplo points in a new idea which is more useful for late game. Thoughts? Either on this example or any others you can think of

    submitted by /u/Aaadddaaammm1
    [link] [comments]

    Probably plenty of these already, but my first big Achievement!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    I feel like coalition wars are kinda bullshit, not gonna lie

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    I know they are basically the only way to slow down experienced players but I just can't help but feel the actual mechanics of the war are a bit ridiculous.

    Let's start by saying that there is always a -50 modifier to any peace deal you make unless you get +50 warscore, which makes perfect sense as if you could just white peace a coalition in the first year or two it would make them useless.

    Now here is the part that I think is stupid as hell, even if you get 100 warscore against a specific member of the coalition, you can't even white peace them. On the flip side, if the coalition is not stupid and just focuses on your allies they can take them out of the war in separate peaces before focusing on you.

    I don't know why there can't just be a ridiculous like -1000 modifier for accepting peace if you don't full occupy a coalition member. In real life countries would be effectively neutralized if they get fully occupied by the coalition target, however there is absolutely no way to do it in this game.

    I know I know, coalitions are the only way that players can be slowed down in this game, but I just find them so incredibly tedious it makes me want to never play in Europe again. It takes such a stupidly long amount of time to gain 50 warscore against a sizeable coalition. You'll be fully occupying half the countries in the coalition with no end to the damn war in sight, around this time you allies war exhaustion usually ticks up so high they just peace out.

    I really feel like coalition members should just have a -1000 to accepting peaces if certain requirements aren't met (such as being fully sieged down) rather than being completely unable to negotiate. It's both infuriating watching your allies be peaced out while you can't in any way do the same and completely unrealistic. If your entire country is occupied you are out of the war, there are no two ways about it. Not accepting a white peace at that point is so hilariously ahistorical it's laughable.

    submitted by /u/Insertblamehere
    [link] [comments]

    The Swedish Empire in 1796 (Map)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Thicc Ai Hisn Kayfa

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    what is the pettiest/ most inconsequential problem that drives you nuts with eu4?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Small problems that barely effect the game that still can make you quit a run.

    Mine are: 1: No popupp for the forming of the religeous leagues. I have had far to many games where I only realised they formed when europe explodes into war and im left spectating. 2: Trade conflict being higher than conquest in cb menu. Almost every cb follows the order where ones prohibiting taking provinces are at the bottom. Me being lazy i usually just takes the top one from the list. This always work except when trade conflict is an option and only after getting 100% war score you realize it was pointless.

    submitted by /u/FunkyMonk02xx
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes Cyprus Bonaparte in 1478

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    AI Japan went catholic. Wtf?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    And you thought this game wasn't ahead of its time...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment