• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    EU4 What did I just do to the Ottomans...

    EU4 What did I just do to the Ottomans...


    What did I just do to the Ottomans...

    Posted:

    "Once a decade, the noble families elect a President from among themselves. The President then appoints high-ranking officials for his government. Of course, he also has executive powers for personal use. What's that you say? This just sounds like a monarchy with multiple dynasties? Don't be silly!"

    Posted:

    Who the hell is Emilio de Austria?!

    Posted:

    Germany looking a little blue-er than I remember...

    Posted:

    The German empire will be reorganised, into the first European Union. For a safe and secure society

    Posted:

    ULTIMATE S̸̻͕͗͐Ņ̵͕̾͜͠E̵̩̒̐̈́K̶͖̭̔

    Posted:

    [1.31] NEW Autonomous Carpet Sieging

    Posted:

    Rate my Mare Nostrum

    Posted:

    Kingdom of Bohemia-Hungary in 1820

    Posted:

    The ULM-timate camouflage

    Posted:

    The most depressing League War

    Posted:

    Do I win yet?

    Posted:

    Holy Roman Horde

    Posted:

    Rate my Roman Empire! (and beautiful Ireland marche in the North)

    Posted:

    Suffering from Success

    Posted:

    "Sir! Naples needs our help!" "Who?"

    Posted:

    "Where Am I" - Literally unplayable

    Posted:

    My first ever EU4 ironman campaign.

    Posted:

    My first ever revoke <3

    Posted:

    Haha, similar names are funny. (Bremen owns Werder achievement)

    Posted:

    My luckiest baguette opening ever, how to proceed for world conquest?

    Posted:

    Second time getting this jump scare

    Posted:

    OSMANOGLU MING OSMANOGLU MING

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment