• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 1, 2021

    EU4 'Which country, what year, how well?' weekly thread : November 30 2021

    EU4 'Which country, what year, how well?' weekly thread : November 30 2021


    'Which country, what year, how well?' weekly thread : November 30 2021

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 08:00 AM PST

    In this thread, you can post a maps from your games, and other players can try to guess who you're playing, what year it is, and any other info you specify. Please only post maps in top-level comments. Such posts outside this thread will be removed by the moderators. [Click here](https://www.reddit.com/r/eu4/search?q=author%3AAutoModerator+AND+%22Which+country%22&restrict\_sr=on&sort=new&t=all) to see past threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Malifornia knows how to party

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 02:13 AM PST

    Finally did it. 14 tries. Had to speed 2 for perfection. Since I have no dlcs, the guides were of little help. Had to use my own methods. Now, how do i use absolutism to speed up Rome restoration? According to epic, i am playing the game 3 days now. No dlcs. Still Noob? But i think i can do it.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 06:05 AM PST

    Surrender of Maine as England experience

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 07:38 AM PST

    Can I still dismantle hre or nah?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 06:31 AM PST

    Scotland being an absolute legend

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 09:19 AM PST

    Sure Austria, I’ll join your one-side war against Wallachia if it makes you feel any better

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 04:01 AM PST

    United States is a weird country

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 10:30 AM PST

    Possibly the most vile AI Austria I've ever seen. Bonus areligious Alençon

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 11:57 AM PST

    I just realized: this is EU4 version of order 66. You can land your troops in enemy territory, behind all of their forts with condotierri.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Diversity!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Basileus finaly, dont even know which restart is this.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 11:37 PM PST

    So um... Is the AI better than me?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 08:56 PM PST

    How do I beat the Brits (at sea)?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 03:34 AM PST

    I just acquired EU4 and am now onto my second game (this game is really something). I was playing as Holland, formed the Netherlands, stole some columbia from the portugese, fun times.

    Right now I really want to own the carribean. I only managed to get 4 colonies in there, so I don't have a colonial nation. All the other spots were immediately swiped by the Brits. I have a bigger and better land force than the Brits, a stronger economy, just overall a better nation. Problem is, my navy keeps getting beaten up by them. It doesn't matter if I have 4 times their ships, am ahead on diplo-tech, and equal in my admiral, they just win every naval battle.*

    Is there something to naval combat I'm missing? Is there some magic template that works?

    *Example of a naval battle I lost. Everyone other than the Brits was an ally in a war againt the Brits

    Update: Thanks all, it worked.

    submitted by /u/Impressive_Wheel_106
    [link] [comments]

    Eu4 reminded me it’s December yesterday

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 06:28 AM PST

    I was playing some Anbennar last night when the Yuletide song suddenly came on. I was confused thinking that the mod must of turned it on somehow. That song is only supposed to come on during December… Wait, then I double checked the time 12:02am 12/01/2021.

    And that's how EU4 reminded me were in December now.

    submitted by /u/lightgiver
    [link] [comments]

    I found The Mongol Empire as a one province minor in China

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 03:13 PM PST

    What is Ajam supposed to be?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 03:26 PM PST

    I mean seriously, in all of these maps that are posted and in the historical textbooks, they literally didn't exist? What is that political entity supposed to represent?

    submitted by /u/Aerportz
    [link] [comments]

    I believe it is time. Fuck the AE I'll get and the coalition that will form, I need to kick Provence out of Italy.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 02:24 PM PST

    Evil Theodoro be like

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 11:44 AM PST

    cursed HRE

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:06 PM PST

    [OC] Europe and Asia in 1444

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Found America’s core political philosophy in EU4

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Bruh

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 07:19 PM PST

    Ottomans not mothballing forts. Can someone help me understand the decision-making process they use?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Doing a Byzantium run. Yea I know. One of the key things for this is that the Ottomans mothball their forts when they feel secure. But I haven't seen them do it once. Can someone help me out here?

    submitted by /u/Jackpot807
    [link] [comments]

    Can I have some general help?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 09:30 AM PST

    I have about 500 hours and I think I've become pretty decent. But I'd like to be much better. Any help that will just generally make me have an easier time in the game. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/superpotato_____
    [link] [comments]

    You can make your own colonial subject declare a war for independence against you...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 03:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment