• Breaking News

    Friday, December 10, 2021

    EU4 Grand Theft Flagship: The Black Sea

    EU4 Grand Theft Flagship: The Black Sea


    Grand Theft Flagship: The Black Sea

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 12:38 AM PST

    This is what artificial inteligence thinks EU looks like

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 07:56 PM PST

    Hey son, I'm hungary

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 06:36 PM PST

    This is my SPQR. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 10:06 PM PST

    What do you think of taking military ideas as your first idea group?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 12:22 AM PST

    I see there's a divide here between people who recommend going for a military idea first and people who say not to go for a military idea first as you will struggle to keep up with your military tech while filling out the ideas.

    People who recommend going for a military idea first say its good because most of the nations in the early game have balanced militaries and any edge is useful provided you can keep up with tech.

    I personally think taking a military idea earlier rather than later is better as by the third or fourth idea slot I am usually really strong and it feels like I can just use sheer numbers and alliances to overwhelm most my opponents.

    submitted by /u/wiwuwiwuwiwu
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb suggestion: changing unit types should have a cost.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 06:27 PM PST

    So I was reading about the Janissaries today and came across a few articles talking about how one of the big faults of the Ottoman Empire was any time they would try to modernize their army, the Janissaries would get pissy and possibly revolt. This lead me to an idea for game play. Changing your unit type should come with some form of cost beyond your units being dropped in morale. Im talking like stab hits or estate loyalty hits with them revolting if theyre too low. This could also kinda represent the samurai being unhappy when Japan modernized although that was a hair outside the time period. This isnt a particularly thought out suggestion admittedly, just something I thought up and thought could be at least a somewhat interesting discussion.

    submitted by /u/fhota1
    [link] [comments]

    Anbennar: Did my first game as trolls

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 11:50 PM PST

    Naples -> Two Sicilies -> Italy -> Roman Empire run

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 01:46 AM PST

    Naples -> Two Sicilies -> Italy -> Roman Empire run

    So, I usually play until the 1550 or 1600s, and it was like that in this run. Started as Naples, did the usual south Italy shenanigans with the Tunis area, Byzantium/the Balkans, and took half of the Italy region and stopped there. Entered a new game and forgot about this one. But after I got bored I returned to this game and thought of giving it a try for Roman Empire even though I play on a laptop and it is not handling late-game well. Currently waiting for a truce with GB to end so I can take Calais and it's time to wrap it up. I know it is nothing spectacular, no huge WC or something like that but it means to me to have the will to go to the 18th century. Currently thinking about reloading some other games stopped at 1550 to try and go for another late game.

    https://preview.redd.it/smt69q5gso481.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=f9a7f40d900ebffa0bb7289f72f350a9150ecf2c

    submitted by /u/Buzga98
    [link] [comments]

    So sad

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 02:47 PM PST

    Please let me choose which Diplomat to let go D*:

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 11:26 PM PST

    Oh that hurts. Am Pope. I was like 80 percent of the way toward annexing Naples. Ferrarese pope gets elected, I lose a diplomat since no longer curia controller... And of course its the one who was busy annexing Naples. Brutal man. I'm like 10 years back now.

    submitted by /u/Johannes_the_silent
    [link] [comments]

    My First (and probably last) World Conquest! Dithmarschen -> Sardinia Piedmont -> Prussia -> Germany One Tag

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 01:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment