• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 27, 2021

    EU4 This game is better than history class!

    EU4 This game is better than history class!


    This game is better than history class!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    I knew the Greek economy was going through a rough patch but jeez...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    What religion do I pick as England

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    Year is 1528 an I'm trying a game as England

    I want to join the reformation but I don't know what to go with. Protestant, Reformed or Anglican

    Witch one is better and why or witch is good for what?

    I can chose whatever I want but I want to improve my game knowledge and know what they doing and chose from that.

    submitted by /u/Fire_Lightning8
    [link] [comments]

    Completed 300 achievements in eu4

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Obligatory rent against natives

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Guess I'll just share some of my mildly cursed EU4 moments

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    I'm addicted to Holland -> Netherlands

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Of my 2000 hours in this game, probably 1200 of them were playing the Netherlands. Every time I start eu4 I think, today I will pick a different nation! Then I see the beautiful little nation perfectly placed to play a tall colonial game and become super rich and I feel powerless to its' charm. Someone help me, I can't stop building light ships and stealing all the trade from England

    submitted by /u/snakeperson123
    [link] [comments]

    EU4 tips for new people

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    I started playing EU4 some weeks ago. It's fun, but as you know, the information that a new player gets is massive. I started some unsuccessful games with the Ottomans and the Mings, but I learnt the basics such as... don't get bankrupt, keep stability positive, don't buy technologies too early, build only useful buildings, don't overextend or half Europe will invade you.

    So, after these games, I feel I know nothing from this game. Tutorials look so time-consuming and I don't have the time to watch a great tutorial with 30 episodes of 45 minutes each.

    My question is simple. What are these tiny details that a player misses while playing and trying to learn the game with the trial and error method?

    Thank you in advance :-)

    submitted by /u/Skapis9999
    [link] [comments]

    is the coring distance the same as colonial range?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    just wondering

    submitted by /u/zanteed
    [link] [comments]

    First Yuan Game with "Back in Control"

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    I formed Malaya for the first time!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Double EU4 Japanese Speedrun - Zlewikk vs The Red Hawk

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Chad Skanderbeg conquered all this only with the help of Venice 0_0

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    MY precious indeed.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    I can only play as Aotearoa ��

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Of my 1700 hours playing the game, probably 1300 was playing as Aotearoa. I always start a new game and think, "today I will play something new!"… but gradually fall back into that pattern of colonizing Te Ika A Maui Hauauru, moving my capital to the australian colonial region, and destating my home provinces to culture shift to maori. People always tell me "just use random nation" but every country I get is a non-end game tag eligible to take exploration ideas :/ …. Someone help me, I can't stop building war canoes and moving Moai to new zealand.

    submitted by /u/teamdagon
    [link] [comments]

    This one provokes what I call "mixed feelings"

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Brandenberg into Prussia?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    Hi guys i just finished my france that was super fun but in the 1720s it started getting boring i crushed the revolution in commonwealth and even dismantled HRE then thought of making spain so i fed all of Iberian peninsula to castile but they just wont form spain is it something AI cant do? France was easy to learn all the mechanics in the game

    So i thought of playing a germany game then saw you need to form it too and Brandenburg is going to be the best for it but dont know which provinces to take to form prussia and later germany and how to deal with HRE AE should i dismantle it or keep playing in it and any other tips would be helpful as this is my second game

    submitted by /u/Intelligent_Hair9524
    [link] [comments]

    Mewar probably hates me

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    ai is wacky

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Amen

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Not a WQ, but I'm proud of it!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    I formed Westphalia while being emperor but I didn't get the Emperor benefits

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment