• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    EU4 bruh moment

    EU4 bruh moment


    bruh moment

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    The Coptic and Catholic Empires united against Islam

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Eu4 in 5120x1440 resolution.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    You love to see it

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    First time forming the Roman Empire!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    What have I done, lol

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    The result of my Colonial Iceland game

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    This is getting out of hand! Now there are four of them!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    Massive Multiplayer World War

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Why is the pope up here?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    France is doing circles around Provence

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Finally completed 'Luck of the Irish' after about 6 months of trying.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    We may never see their like again

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Putting the "Russia" in "Prussia"

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    S... sick burn? I guess?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    My first Byz run, won the first war... now what?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    As a relatively new player with 100 hours, I'd consider this my first successful campaign

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    There is a mod where Africa its the superpower?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    I was thinking about a mod where the subsaharan Africa become the Europe, as the colonizer superpower. Think about the institutions and industrialization starting in there, maybe Madasgascar becoming the Great Britain of this alternative history, spreading influence around the world.

    I don't know if this mod exists. This idea it in my mind right now and i want to play this sooo much.

    submitted by /u/nathanhfb
    [link] [comments]

    Coalition war and league wars at the same time. Feeling good.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Finished my Sambas -> Lan Fang run

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    The year is around 1520. Can I still get the Burgundian inheritance as Austria?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    OPM means One Province eMpire, right?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Recommend a starting nation!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Hey guys. I'm not very good at EU4 but I'm having fun. I wanted your suggestions on fun starting nations that fit the playstyle I'd like to try!

    I'm trying to find a starting nation that will allow me to expand a little (maybe only provinces with my culture, or maybe not expand at all) but more importantly use vassals and focus on influence/diplomatic ideas. I don't want to try Austria however. I'd like to push the limit on how many I can control while staying relatively small. I know of the strong dutchy privilege, influence ideas, and concentrate development to keep them in check. I also understand I can improve relations, royal marriage if I can, and I need to keep a big army to keep liberty desire down maybe even starting with Quantity as a first idea. I'm guessing it won't be a good idea to start with diplo mana ideas since I will need to stay ahead in diplo tech so those points should be used that way, but that sweet -15% liberty desire would be huge. Any other tips that I may be missing please let me know! I'd like to be strong because of my vassals and make that a part of my style to keep them in check. 3-5 vassals (unless I can get more) and some strong allies would be what I'm looking for! I would feed my vassals until I got to the point where I can't have them expand more or it would all fall apart from their liberty desire.

    I was thinking of Ethiopia since they start with 2 vassals and can expand some north while using my vassals to expand east and south. I thought it would an interesting play through having to worry about the Mamluks to my north and the different religions neighbors. I would have my vassals make claims and use those claims to justify wars. I would then just feed the vassals. When I get to the point that feeding them more is dangerous, ~40-45 liberty desire, I would just war to force people to release nations, pillage capitals, break alliance, ect. Just to make my neighbors weaker instead of making my self stronger. I'm guessing Quantity, Influence, and Religious ideas would be the best first three. I'm not sure what the best order would be for them though and I'd like to be told if these are not best for this style.

    Any tips or suggestions to help me with this style would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/OsoiKame
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment