• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    EU4 This is the ideal country. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

    EU4 This is the ideal country. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.


    This is the ideal country. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    I thought Scotland was having its day, but guess who was winning against England

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    For my second England game I kinda snowballed

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Naples got the hit of its life.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Can I get a F in the chat for the Finnish people?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Rule Britannia!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    The Cursed Orthodox Japanese Shogunate

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    No Battle of Poltava in this timeline

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    [translation] Chinese discuss 'why morocoo didn't join the grand navigation'

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    I love SEA Mission Trees

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    WTF 2 capitals

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    First attempt at Third Rome. Ottomans say "not today"

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Pain

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    my first taste of absolutely ludicrous wealth

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Many nations with generic mission trees have nothing in the left-hand column. Think up something for them

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Here are some possible missions for the empty column for nations like Samtshke, Bagelkhund, and other nobodies:

    +Declare a trade war: +50 MIL, +20% global trade power for 20 years

    +Insult the #1 Great Power: +30 prestige, +15 additional PP

    +Completely convert a cultural subgroup (e.g. Flemish): -10% diplo annex cost, -10% idea cost for 15 years

    +Use "Show Superiority" peace deal: -20% dev cost, +2 dip rep for 20 years

    submitted by /u/ApocalypseSpokesman
    [link] [comments]

    The largest league war I think I've ever seen!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Use the vassalization exploit to vassalize Austria they said, It would be fun they said

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    I know a lot of people can do better, but I was really happy with how this game turned out and the borders I got at the end. The Ottoman Empire, 1731 AD.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    England managed to get the France PU

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    [Serious-ish] How do I genuinely and, preferably through simple terms, sell this game to my dad.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Pardon me if this is the incorrect place to ask.

    So I graduated college only maintaining my sanity (for the most part) amidst isolating on a half-empty campus through europa 4. Now I'm back at my parents' home for summer vacation while I wait for graduate school admissions (fingers crossed) and I'm still playing eu4, because I do love this game.

    My dad is a huge strategy game buff. Well, a huge Civilization (Sid Meier) buff. He played the original Sid Meier's Civ on MS-DOS when it came out during his years in medical school. Then he played civ 2, loved it. He got civ 3 when I was around 5 or 6 and introduced me to it and that's how I got into strategy games as a kid. Civ 4 is his favorite. He still plays it. When I got him a Steam account on his new iMac, it was all he played. He hates Civ 5 with a passion. He has played Civ 6 but not enough to have an opinion.

    Why am I bringing Civ up? Well, because its the only strategy game(s) he plays regularly, and its pretty much his measuring stick for other games. As in, when he sees me playing literally any other strategy game, I have to go "Oh its like Civ but (some far-fetched, possibly straw-grasping comparison)". I think the one I had to struggle the most to compare to Civ to was Company of Heroes. "oh, its like civ but in ww2 and in real time and like, nothing like civ at all" as he scratches his beard most scholarly pretending to understand.

    Also I don't mean literally sell him a cd key or the game, i just mean sell him on the game being good enough to try out, if that wasn't clear in the headline. How do I get him to want to play, Civ comparisons or not? He's seen me play and looked overwhelmed by the scale of the game but still clearly has shown interest because he wants to play a game with me, and has even asked me which versions on steam to buy (Don't have the stones to tell him about the wonderful world of paradox game DLCs yet, I'll burn that bridge when I get there). I've pretty much had to leave him hanging when he's asked me what the game is about. For the first time in my relationship with him I don't know how to compare a game I play avidly to Civilization or in a way that would seem marketable to a bald almost 60 something year old radio-oncologist. Has anyone had to deal with something similar? Any tips? Thanks so much for any help.

    submitted by /u/Fefquest
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't know they had the HRE in India.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    How do I re-enable details of a battle? I have probably changed some settings... but I don't know which ones!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment