• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    EU4 The Imperial Council - /r/eu4 Weekly General Help Thread: April 19 2021

    EU4 The Imperial Council - /r/eu4 Weekly General Help Thread: April 19 2021


    The Imperial Council - /r/eu4 Weekly General Help Thread: April 19 2021

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Please check our previous Imperial Council thread for any questions left unanswered

     

    Welcome to the Imperial Council of r/eu4, where your trusted and most knowledgeable advisors stand ready to help you in matters of state and conquest.

    This thread is for any small questions that don't warrant their own post, or continued discussions for your next moves in your Ironman game. If you'd like to channel the wisdom and knowledge of the master tacticians of this subreddit, and more importantly not ruin your Ironman save, then you've found the right place!

    Important: If you are asking about a specific situation in your game, please post screenshots of any relevant map modes (diplomatic, political, trade, etc) or interface tabs (economy, military, ideas, etc). Please also explain the situation as best you can. Alliances, army strength, ideas, tech etc. are all factors your advisors will need to know to give you the best possible answer.

     


    Tactician's Library:

    Below is a list of resources that are helpful to players of all skill levels, meant to assist both those asking questions as well as those answering questions. This list is updated as mechanics change, including new strategies as they arise and retiring old strategies that have been left in the dust. You can help me maintain the list by sending me new guides and notifying me when old guides are no longer relevant!

    Getting Started

    New Player Tutorials

    Administration

    Diplomacy

    Military

    Trade

     


    Country-Specific Strategy

     


    Misc Country Guides Collections

     


    Advanced/In-Depth Guides

     


    If you have any useful resources not currently in the tactician's library, please share them with me and I'll add them! You can message me or mention my username in a comment by typing /u/Kloiper

    Calling all imperial councillors! Many of our linked guides pre-Dharma (1.26) are missing strategy regarding mission trees. Any help in putting together updated guides is greatly appreciated! Further, if you're answering a question in this thread, chances are you've used the EU4 wiki and know how valuable a resource it can be. When you answer a question, consider checking whether the wiki has that information where you would expect to find it, and adding to the wiki if it does not. In fact, anybody can help contribute to the wiki - a good starting point is the work needed page. Before editing the wiki, please read the style guidelines for posting.

    submitted by /u/Kloiper
    [link] [comments]

    MOM, COME PICK ME UP I'M SCARED

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    hell yeah now we're in business

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    9 more monuments revealed in today's stream

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    I think EU4 is smiting me for playing as Sus

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    I am at a loss for words

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Lazarus, awaken.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    Europa Universalis 4: “more expansions” coming after Leviathan this year

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    I’m pretty sure he’s called a ‘pope’

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    9 Months 8 attempts, first world conquest (Timurids -> Mughals -> Caliphate)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    Europe at the end of the Napolenic wars

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    [1.31] NEW Missions for South East Asia

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    Idk.. I have no life

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    One Time Advisor Event +1 Stability Tracker

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    So the guy waited 1000+ years before being in charge

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Abu would be proud

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    I couldn't catch the screen but somehow in my inca game i managed to get Ruina Imperii i don't know what is going in europe

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Gekoloniseerd

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    Brandenburg and Bohemia backing themselves because they'd back each other

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    I don't know play eu4

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Hi people from r/eu4.

    I came here because I need a long tutorial. What happens is simple, I don't know how to play EU4, and to complicate matters, EU4 doesn't have my native language available, which makes it difficult for me to understand in certain parts of the game. Someone who knows how to play the game could teach me everything in general

    submitted by /u/JuninoNey
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what to say.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Prussia VS. Ottomans

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Hello r/eu4, I am once again returning for advice from the masters, however I am in much less dire straits now. I've begun my campaign as Brandenburg and successfully formed Prussia. I've conquered most of what I need to form Germany (one required province is held by my vassal so that may wait for a bit) and the year is about 1700.

    However, it appears I'm not the only one having a good game. The ottomans are massive, the largest I've seen them in awhile. They've conquered the Middle East and Egypt, about what they had irl, but they've also swallowed the balkans as well as Ukraine and a number of steppe provinces, putting their army at 350k strong against my 100k. I've helped my ally Austria fight them off as best I could, but everytime they'd take a province or two, and now I had to bail on Austria bc one of my strongest ally, Sweden, was joining against Austria.

    Needless to say, the ottomans have annexed most of Austria proper, and I fear their end is coming. To make matters worse not only are the ottomans allied to large Sweden but also a mega france that has grown strong from its devouring of Iberia.

    I am quite desperate. I still need time to gobble up the remaining hre states but my enemies are closing in around me. For now, my only protection is Great Britain and Sweden, but the Swedish may not support a war against their ally the ottomans. Russia has also been severely nerfed due to ottoman and Swedish expansion making any other strong alliances difficult.

    I think I can survive, but I'd like to hear what advice the subreddit has for me in this unique situation.

    submitted by /u/SockMonkeyODoom
    [link] [comments]

    First time forming the Roman Empire as Naples. Roman fucks Amen!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment