• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    EU4 Over 400 ships lost in a single engagement... I think the Med just rose up by a few metres

    EU4 Over 400 ships lost in a single engagement... I think the Med just rose up by a few metres


    Over 400 ships lost in a single engagement... I think the Med just rose up by a few metres

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    [1.30] NEW Zealandia

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    I was playing on the Extended Timeline as the US, and I looked over at Asia. And no, it's not the border gore that I'm worried about.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    When someone asks me how cold is it in Russia

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Sweden wants negative 4 galleys

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Yeah, I don't blame you for wanting to shorten that name.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    We should be able to choose different 'conversion policies' like how we can choose native policies.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    In real life, nations in the EU4 period had very different fundamental approaches to the religion problem that goes beyond just how efficient they were at converting. There were nations who couldn't care less about converting unbelievers, and there were nations who were obsessed with maintaining 100% unity. I think the difference is big enough that those nations should be able to pick entirely different methods of converting - like how colonizers can choose between genociding every native, befriending every native or something in the middle to represent their very different approaches towards colonization.

    Using the simple 3 options system like the Native Policies we could have something like this:

    • Freedom of Faith: manual conversion disabled. +1 tolerance of heretics and heathens. Accepted culture provinces with wrong religion that border another province with the right religion have a small chance of being auto-converted each month, scaling with your missionary strength.

    • Enforcement of Faith: the normal option.

    • Purge the Unbelievers: +1 missionary strength, +1 missionary, +5 unrest in provinces with wrong religion. Can use the Pogrom ability on cored provinces with the wrong religion, which immediately spawns a size 1 religious rebel stack, reduces the target province's development by 2 in each category and provides a +3 local missionary strength modifier. Pogrom costs 20 adm to use and also incurs a relations penalty with any nearby tag that shares the faith of the province you used Pogrom on.

    submitted by /u/dotaspect
    [link] [comments]

    New "Sonora" tag and new ways for Europeans to migrate to the New World.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    There's no way this should cost 20%

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    My Commonwealth Game!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    My oirat game turned out better than I thought

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I've been working on an Indonesian mod for a few weeks now, here is the map I have done so far.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Man ironman is fucking fantastic

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I've always found it hard to play games on ironman modes because I've been a save scummer since before I could tie my shoelaces...recently, however, I've found the arguments of playing game with such modes (this, Rimworld, Vic 2 etc) like a story and not feeling the need to control everything more and more convincing, and so I mustered up the patience to give it a shot.

    Just won a war against an ascendant France and got all the Vasconian provinces they took returned to me, and man, it felt fucking great. I was in 3000 ducats of debt at one point and two/three military techs behind, but now I've caught up in tech, mostly clear of debt (got a few from this war just now) and capable of going toe to toe with them. I'm p sure the momentum I've gained from winning this war will allow us to curtail this war. When the notification that we'd won popped up and I saw that all my cores had been returned to me, man, I literally jumped up and down in joy. The lows of this mode are so, so frustrating, but god damn if the highs aren't a million times higher. I don't think I can every play a savescum game again.

    submitted by /u/Jephobi
    [link] [comments]

    A Mamluk fort comprising only on faith

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    [1.30] NEW Sonora

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Second run i have ever finished. I've got 30 achievements with this run.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Lancaster's Revenge

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    The Buddhists Strike Back! ...but from the north

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Italy Ambition by 1522

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Playing outside Europe #3634 . Cyprus is emperor.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Plus Ultra.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    My chill switzerlake run

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Just bought this game

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    And holy fuck is it confusing, had to look up like 5 tutorials just understand to first screen. I feel like an out of touch boomer when playing, I know it will all make sense eventually, but right now it's pretty overwhelming.

    submitted by /u/MyBoyEmkayBetterRead
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment