• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 2, 2022

    EU4 Hmmmm

    EU4 Hmmmm


    Hmmmm

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 08:41 AM PST

    Formed Russia as Sweden, no tsardom?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 09:37 AM PST

    How The Hell They Discovered These Lands In 1447?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 03:03 AM PST

    What to do about a very strong Castille as the Ottomans?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 03:35 AM PST

    When you clap the Portuguese so hard that you base your entire military on it

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 07:35 AM PST

    Map Art of my completed Venice campaign

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 04:03 PM PST

    Is this a viable way to push trade as a German power? (France has already claimed most of the new world)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 05:28 AM PST

    2500 Hours, and I finally got my buns!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 08:53 PM PST

    Final boss detected.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 06:50 AM PST

    Rome-ania

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 11:32 PM PST

    Sweden 1702 - "Sweden is not overpowered!" Achievement Run

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 09:46 AM PST

    I'm playing as Russia and I want to know which of these options is most beneficial

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 04:42 PM PST

    Leonardo Trevisano, the schizophrenic that will now lead my country (Insane stats too)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 11:19 AM PST

    Why you should be extra careful with the no coalition exploit

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 02:40 PM PST

    If you missed it, in a recent patch the truce after you stop guaranteeing a nation goes bothways, i.e. avoid any coalition no matter your amount of AE. Completely breaks the game

    TL;DR: made my life hell because of this exploit, well deserved.

    I wanted to finally get the Anglophile achievement so I launched a brand new England game. Before the end of 1444 my dumbass of a ruler dies and a 5/4/6 Plantagenet replaces him. This is THE game. After getting the French PU (just merc up and the war is fairly easy), I notice that already the HRE nations start to form a coalition against me, I believe that the AE for getting a PU went up recently. Lazy as I am, I think to myself that a little exploit costs nothing, and everyone stays nice and peaceful...

    Last thing I know, it's 1550 and I own directly all of France, the Lowlands and Iberia. The HRE nations hate me like the Anti Christ. My allies, even Portugal, break relations with me because the malus is to high to be compensated by improving relations. Every 5 years I have to garantee/ungarantee every catholic.

    I trucebreak a beefy Austria to get the PU, coming with a 200 dev Milan as a bonus. Milan has -349 AE against me, and Austria has -250. By sheer luck my ruler doesn't die before I manage to get them to positive terms, throwing gold and influence at them.

    I want a normal game. I want to roll over natives, then swim in ducats. I don't want to micromanage Europe for the 150 years needed to get everyone back to 0 AE. Ignoring AE is a pyramid scheme and I fell into the trap... The worst part is that you can't loose, just trapped into boring micro.

    The moral of the story is don't exploit

    submitted by /u/Kerbourgnec
    [link] [comments]

    One of the most boring achievements

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 06:06 AM PST

    Where the heart is 1490

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 09:35 PM PST

    Anarchist lesbians of Greece

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 09:16 AM PST

    Which nations offer the most enjoyable role-playing campaign?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 11:12 AM PST

    The ideal role-playing tag should have some good flavor and be situated in a dynamic area. So that means Iceland, Buganda, and Chavchuveny are out.

    Role-playing is a matter of playing a tag in a somewhat historically believable manner, so no blobbing out of control unless you are a horsey nation or the dreaded Turk. Maintain diplomatic relations that are rational for your nation in that timeframe, and don't dev push Pozsony from 10 to 36 dev in a year. When you get a pop-up, sometimes you take the less beneficial option if it fits with your ruler's personality, and sometimes you declare a war that you're not gonna win. Choose idea groups that fit your nation's progress, and don't colonize Australia as Theodoro.

    The following are my top picks for role-playin':

    1. Resist the Turk as Hungary
    2. Brandyballs -> Prussia and screw over the Austrians
    3. Dutch trade empire
    4. Iberian/British colonize-me-down
    5. Ashikaga/daimyo -> Japan and fuck with China

    Honorable mention:

    Jianzhou et al. -> Manchu go ham

    Raise hell as Otto Mans

    Persian minor -> Persia

    What say you?

    submitted by /u/ApocalypseSpokesman
    [link] [comments]

    Forming Jerusalem as Venice?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 07:42 AM PST

    I read on the wiki that any Catholic nation that have a capital in Egypt or Arabia region can form Jerusalem. But, currently i'm playing as a Monarchy Venice and already held the 3 required province but i can only see the decision to release it? How can i form Jerusalem as any other nation?

    Also, i play around using console command just to test the wiki, and i can form it as Naples using 1492 start. But when i tried forming with Naples in 1444(console command), only the decision to release it are shown..

    submitted by /u/ranggaizorhcaf
    [link] [comments]

    A yes the serbian capital of kosovo...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 08:11 AM PST

    So yet another game played from 1444 - 1821

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 01:32 PM PST

    Castile is feeling not so good

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 06:11 PM PST

    How do I beat Muscovy

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 03:32 AM PST

    Colonialism is broken, occupying a colonial country should count way more than if you can't reach their colonies. Also, colonies' contribution to land force limit should grow logarithmically.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 08:15 PM PST

    A frustrating dynamic is that controlling a nation doesn't matter much if they have massive colonies. Which is crazy. They're supposed to be sparsely populated and barely developed. And if they control too much of the New World they can get insane force limits. It's rare for this to happen but if it does it completely shifts the game.

    Or at least make taking land outside your continent more like colonies.

    submitted by /u/Flopsey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment