• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 6, 2021

    EU4 You know what, fuck this game

    EU4 You know what, fuck this game


    You know what, fuck this game

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    Fuck eu4 I m losing it the bot always explode my forts at 7% pourcents while I can't explode their at 42%%.

    Also don't say me confirmation bias or anything coz it basically happened 5 times in the same war lmao I saw it with my own eyes th IA cheats and I m losing it just lose a game coz some fucking dump rolls is dump af it basically was statically impossible to happend and I lost more than 1000h of my life for a glitched game it's disgusting and should be criminal

    submitted by /u/Coquinou76
    [link] [comments]

    If someone is going for a nice achivement I can recommend Dracula's Revenge

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Yes my... horsemen

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    Why I am not getting trade power in Genoa?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Wife's having an affair with my advisor, name checks out.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    What would you do differently in my situation? I want to improve my late gameplay

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Not your usual Roman Empire

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Sunset Vacation

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    TIL it's possible to have negative Absolutism

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Thanks to the guy who recently posted a picture of this map, got mine now aswell

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    It's me (and my 78 vassals and 4 PUs) against the world.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    Do you remember your first try at this game?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    I was very new to paradox games but figured I'd play it like I learned in ck2 and play in Ireland. I was vassilized by England and figured no big deal. At least I'm protected. Then got incorporated 10 years later and had to research what happened. Fond memories. Wondering if anyone else had embarrassing moments like that.

    submitted by /u/virus100
    [link] [comments]

    118% cavalry combat ability with 100% Cav to Inf ratio

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    1st ever game

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Dev Diary 1: Basic overview of Sword of Islam for EU4

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Dev Diary 1: Basic overview of Sword of Islam for EU4

    Welcome to First offical diary for Sword of Islam EU4 mod. My name is Cilria and I wanna give you a basic overview of this mod. and also what is and what is not gonna be in the mod.

    What is This Mod About?This mod is set in 1444 but in completely different world. This mod is set in a timeline where the Muslims defeat the Franks in 732-733. leading to Islamic conquest of Gaul and Italy. Meanwhile on the other side of The World. The Umayyads have managed to defat the many Rajput Kingdoms of India and expand Islam deeper to Indian Heartland. As of 1444. All of Western Europe expect for England and Germany is Muslim and Eastern Europe is very divided on which side it's. In next few Diaries. We will be covering India and The Far East in much more depth.

    What will be in the mod?

    1. Islamic France and Italy
    2. England is divided between Anglo-Danish Kingdom and Anglo-Saxons.
    3. Germany is very weak and disunited. At the start. It will be civil war between two emperors.
    4. China will be run by Turks. For any Turkic Nationalist. You will have big smile. I brought your dream as real fact. 🤣
    5. Missions and National Ideas and Events!

    What will not be in the mod?

    1. They will be no Kingdom of Jerusalem. Crusaders simply never happen in The Middle East.
    2. Eastern Roman Empire.
    3. No Timurds. No Mughals.

    What has been worked on mod so far?Well. There is not much so far. But there is one fully working nation with national ideas!

    Fraxinetum National Ideas!

    I hope you enjoy this dev diary and I will see you soon! 😊
    Discord for This Mod! https://discord.gg/6ssqQUj9ny

    submitted by /u/TubroTerra
    [link] [comments]

    When the pretender rebel king is sexier than Ryan Gosling you might as well open the castle gates to get a closer look...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Hwy guys new to EU4 want to release a country and play with that specific country.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    I want to play as Republic of Macedonia but the 3 regions are in Ottoman how do i release thrn with cheat or by playing. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Gjore
    [link] [comments]

    Managed to get 1000 dev in Berlin in my "diplomatic" Prussia game

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Gotta Catch 'Em All!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    How the turntables...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    The game and I don't have the same definition of North Africa

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment