• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 21, 2021

    EU4 Trade End Nodes - a visual representation of their draw areas

    EU4 Trade End Nodes - a visual representation of their draw areas


    Trade End Nodes - a visual representation of their draw areas

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    Just a totally normal Empire of China screen, keep scrolling.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    every time i open eu4 this is the map i see and i can't pick any nation

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    My first Russian campaign

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    They say Revoking the Privilege is the Most Satisfying Click but I Beg To Differ

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    oh no

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Philippine Tiger: The Chola Dynasty has inherited their birthright

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    5k dev Avar Khaganate achievement run

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    CK2 Converted into EU4 is a whole different ball game, all the dials go to 11 and up from there.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Never before had such a strong subject

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    What's the mechanic or hint that takes you from intermediate (occasionally doesn't die as BYZ) to turning Riga into Coptic pirates WC one tag.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    I saw a post a while ago about like simple things people didn't know even after 500 odd hours and such. And it got me thinking, I'm 700 hundred odd hours of casual playing doing stupid shit like not using terrain in wars and being shock pikachu face when my army gets wiped by 12 dudes and a goat. And was wondering what's the thing you started doing that took you to that next level of play style. Using trade companies in north Africa instead of stating is one I just learned of.

    submitted by /u/Prindles
    [link] [comments]

    Jewish Friuli (A province in Venice.)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    [Ironman] My Jewish Yemeni Eastern Plutocracy getting Protect the Secret

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    What do I do from here?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    Aesthetically Pleasing Byzantine Borders

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    Mongol WC

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Oh no my ruler died

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Odoyev start

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    Wait, Something is wrong!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    "Prospering Times"

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Enemies To Lovers

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Stiff Upper Lippe

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Eu4 'Best long term strategies'

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    I've been playing for quite a while but feel my knowledge is lacking on several key things. I'm good at PU's, trade and general warfare but some specific more meta-gamey things I'm pretty clueless about and was hoping to get some help...

    1. Splitting enemies into smaller nationsThis is something I always see people talking about and literally never do. All of my wars begin like; attack a big dude, eventually win, take as much land as I can, repeat until I eventualy consume them. But I see other people talking about forcing those big dudes to spit out lots of little dudes who they then kill individually or in some cases diplo-vassalize. How does this work?? I don't think I ever diplo-vassalise small countries or even OPM - they all seem to hate me or I'm at relation limit so don't consider it worth it. But this strategy seems to lead into the second strategy of...
    2. Reviving countries/vassalising countries with lots of claimsThis seems to be THE BIG THING that everyone who is better at this game than me is doing. They get some vassal with dozens of claims then use the awesome reconquest casus belli to get easy clay without high AE. My question is, how?? I try this sometimes but I never manage to do it well. The vassals I release usually only have a few claims. I don't know how I can work out which ones will have the most claims before releasing them? Do people just have some big list of all countries and their claims they go off?
    3. Vassal feeding in generalI tend not to have lots of vassals, but I often see people finishing world conquests with like two or three gigantic vassals. Why? I tend to play GB and always try to PU France early - if I do this, is it worth keeping them around longer? I usually try to diplo-annex them ASAP.

    edit: ALSO - Leviathan. Is it safe now?

    submitted by /u/1silversword
    [link] [comments]

    Sword of Islam Dev Diary 3: The Richs of Persia (Nation Overview)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Sword of Islam Dev Diary 3: The Richs of Persia (Nation Overview)

    Note: This dev diary is pretty short. This is because later on we will be coming back to this region.

    The Lands of Persia are home to untold rich's and beauty. However for the sake of time. We will be only covering some nations in Persia.

    Overview of The Area in 1444. It's a shattered after the fall of some of the bigger states like Marawinds and Ismail's Empire. when we come back to this region we will be hopefully making sure this region is fully fleshed out with mission trees and lore.

    Step-up as of 1444 (NOT FINAL)

    Yes. This is quite a short dev diary but I don't really think that Persia is close to done. We will coming back soon once this region is more fleshed out.

    Next dev diary we will be going to the lands of France!😄

    submitted by /u/TubroTerra
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment