• Breaking News

    Monday, October 18, 2021

    EU4 The Imperial Council - /r/eu4 Weekly General Help Thread: October 18 2021

    EU4 The Imperial Council - /r/eu4 Weekly General Help Thread: October 18 2021


    The Imperial Council - /r/eu4 Weekly General Help Thread: October 18 2021

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Please check our previous Imperial Council thread for any questions left unanswered

     

    Welcome to the Imperial Council of r/eu4, where your trusted and most knowledgeable advisors stand ready to help you in matters of state and conquest.

    This thread is for any small questions that don't warrant their own post, or continued discussions for your next moves in your Ironman game. If you'd like to channel the wisdom and knowledge of the master tacticians of this subreddit, and more importantly not ruin your Ironman save, then you've found the right place!

    Important: If you are asking about a specific situation in your game, please post screenshots of any relevant map modes (diplomatic, political, trade, etc) or interface tabs (economy, military, ideas, etc). Please also explain the situation as best you can. Alliances, army strength, ideas, tech etc. are all factors your advisors will need to know to give you the best possible answer.

     


    Tactician's Library:

    Below is a list of resources that are helpful to players of all skill levels, meant to assist both those asking questions as well as those answering questions. This list is updated as mechanics change, including new strategies as they arise and retiring old strategies that have been left in the dust. You can help me maintain the list by sending me new guides and notifying me when old guides are no longer relevant!

    Getting Started

    New Player Tutorials

    Administration

    Diplomacy

    Military

    Trade

     


    Country-Specific Strategy

     


    Misc Country Guides Collections

     


    Advanced/In-Depth Guides

     


    If you have any useful resources not currently in the tactician's library, please share them with me and I'll add them! You can message me or mention my username in a comment by typing /u/Kloiper

    Calling all imperial councillors! Many of our linked guides pre-Dharma (1.26) are missing strategy regarding mission trees. Any help in putting together updated guides is greatly appreciated! Further, if you're answering a question in this thread, chances are you've used the EU4 wiki and know how valuable a resource it can be. When you answer a question, consider checking whether the wiki has that information where you would expect to find it, and adding to the wiki if it does not. In fact, anybody can help contribute to the wiki - a good starting point is the work needed page. Before editing the wiki, please read the style guidelines for posting.

    submitted by /u/Kloiper
    [link] [comments]

    What were the worst “newbie” mistakes you made when you first started playing EU4?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Edit: Seeing some comments and realising I still do those things…

    submitted by /u/NewtonianAssPounder
    [link] [comments]

    You always love to see it!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    I need your help

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    How do I get enough threat value?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    Shouldn’t you be at War?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Is it just me or does anyone else feel the pressure to be constantly at war in the mid to late game. If I find myself at peace for a year I feel like I'm not being as efficient as possible.

    submitted by /u/Time_Slayer_1
    [link] [comments]

    Is this the Meta everyone is talking about?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    I just missed out on claiming the Danish throne...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    Manly Man

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    So my Perm just swapped to Tengri. Never seen that before

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    My first Mare Nostrum starting with Florence.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Aragon is a fun start!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    I'm so trash and now i am playing the ottomans

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    I recently just gave up on castile lol, the year is 1637 and i still haven't formed spain. The only reason is because i have low legitimacy then i waited till 1635 to have my legitimacy up to 92 and then i had some wars after that i saw my legitimacy drop to 62 after that i gave up. But that was just my first gameplay as i only played for like 26 hours. Now i'm asking for some advice on how to play the ottomans and some tips too. I want to dominate the middle east and fck over muscovy and some nations in asia, Pls help me lol.

    submitted by /u/Nisagg
    [link] [comments]

    I think something went wrong when I installed the game...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Should I Tell Them?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    Just got austria in a PU, Cope harder Habsburgs

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    As my first campaign I found myself suddenly roleplaying the Roman Empire...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    Long sieges are infuriating even for the AI

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    Can I do wc by 1821?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Question About These Rebels

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Unicorn world

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    My best game so far. Start as Mamluks -> Arabia -> Calipha

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    The only true way to dismantle the HRE

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Early game France are scary with those Morales boost.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Is Cossacks worth buying?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    I bought it a few months ago but refunded immediately due to the favor system.

    As far as I know you have to wait a fuck ton of years to do anything with your allies and basically makes allying with someone useless but also I want to convert cultures more accurately.

    Should buy it or leave it?

    submitted by /u/DaktiloTuna
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment