• Breaking News

    Friday, October 1, 2021

    EU4 If you are the nr.1 world power without any possible rivals, you should have a Power Projection at 100 constantly.

    EU4 If you are the nr.1 world power without any possible rivals, you should have a Power Projection at 100 constantly.


    If you are the nr.1 world power without any possible rivals, you should have a Power Projection at 100 constantly.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Title explains it

    submitted by /u/lillegutt1
    [link] [comments]

    TIL you get a nice title when becoming Elector of the HRE as a Pirate Republic

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    How much does YOUR Portugal earn ?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    Enlightenment spawned in Africa

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Anybody know how to fire the cossack independence disaster? I don't think I can keep 100% influence over 15 years...

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    I made Mehmed II the worst ruler in the history of the Ottoman Empire, it is time for Rome to rise from its ashes like the phoenix.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Welp. Rage quit time lol

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    I am a big noob and woukd like to know where should i colonize first as castile and some other questions

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Like father like son

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    A Great Sultanate: Completing the Re-Reconquista

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    Formed Bavaria by 1446

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    -21 national unrest reduction

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Who else would be interested in a Fund Foreign War mechanic?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    In current state of the game you can give gifts and/or subsidies that you can give to kinda help out the side you want to win, but all too often I find myself giving out ducats only for the war to end shortly after.

    I think it'd be great if there was a diplomatic option to fund their war giving them ducats, increasing their war enthusiasm, and increases opinion with them and a hit to opinion of the opposite side's war leader.

    I like the diplomatic side to EU and think this would be an easy addition that opens up many opportunities for tall nations to have a larger impact on the wider world.

    submitted by /u/Rude_Calligrapher_96
    [link] [comments]

    "In the heart of the Holy See ..."

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    The The The Erie Federation Federation

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    My Vassal just released a pirate republic as a march under me?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Help??

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    Managed to get 6 PU's with Provence by 1467.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Managed to get 6 PU's with Provence by 1467.

    I was just following Provence's mission tree but man, that Burgundian Succession was definitely a pleasant surprise.

    https://preview.redd.it/vc38wuuvxvq71.png?width=1915&format=png&auto=webp&s=edc00010455df3b8cd9b55a94f32b94a19402e2b

    submitted by /u/BogdanT1999
    [link] [comments]

    [1.30.6] A Kaiser Not Just In Name (done poorly) for my first time ever, my second rarest achievement yet.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    [1.30.6] A Kaiser Not Just In Name (done poorly) for my first time ever, my second rarest achievement yet.

    About 730 hours clocked in and I finally felt like playing in the HRE for more than a couple sessions at at time. They certainly made things easy with the PUs over Bohemia, Hungary and Milan. I also managed to crush France early in a joint war with Aragon and England on my side, though they sorta recovered. Prevented them from ever getting Burgundy though, who never got inherited by anyone and stayed as my ally since day one. Maintaining IA income was a breeze with all the relations you're allowed to have, though I was at 1 or 2 relations over the intended limit for... most of the game, anyway. Never felt powerful enough to go fight the Ottomans either, especially considering I couldn't even beat back Poland -- even with the big ol' vassal armies. Probably due to the lack of military ideas I took early game. Currently allied with England, Sweden and Poland.

    Lots of fun along the way, though I'm feeling burnt out now that I'm here. The only reason I formed is because I got kinda bored after fighting off a coalition involving the Ottomans, Denmark, Russia and Portugal. Nearly two million deaths on both sides and all I lost was Opole and Krakow... which I immediately integrated back into the tag anyway.

    Not too sure if I'll continue the run at this point, especially since I'm keen to see if I'm running smoothly in the current patch yet. I wouldn't even know where to take it from here! I'm too scared to fight anyone else. This has been cool, but not quite as cool as Mewar Never Changes -> Rajputana -> Bharat.

    Pay no mind to the escaped princes I was too lazy to integrate.

    I demolished all CoRs as they appeared, so the League War just sorta didn't happen.

    Don't think I've ever made this much money before, sot hat's pretty neat.

    Everyone is mad because I wanted as many princes back in as possible after revoking. Everyone who isn't an ally is somewhere between 300-500 angry points.

    Dev go up. Vienna might be the most developed province in the game at the moment at 52.

    Here are the ideas I grabbed along the way.

    submitted by /u/MogMasta
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain why I lost all my cores on these provinces?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    I have never seen this prestige debuff text before in all my hours

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment