• Breaking News

    Friday, September 10, 2021

    EU4 York declares supoort for the Lancaster Pretender!

    EU4 York declares supoort for the Lancaster Pretender!


    York declares supoort for the Lancaster Pretender!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    Why can i not build the Suez?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    A series of maps and map modes that I made based on the Eu4 Iberia!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    After 350 hours of eu4 and 9 attempts, I finally managed to form Germany.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    Its fine, nothing to worry about

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    As I was fighting a war against Brittain and I noticed something interesting!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    Oh how the turntables have turned.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Never Say Nevers

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    My first Roman Empire

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    When you're not playing in Europe

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    I can not say i have not suprised.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    First time playing, Venice Religious Disaster

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I'm new to Paradox games in general, and my current game is my first. It's 1516 in the Age of Reformation and am playing Venice (not IronMan, no DLC, latest patch), with the goal of forming Italy and conquering the western balkans to control the adriatic. So far, I've managed to conquer all Italian core province cities except Genova, have all tech at 9 and almost 600 gold saved up, and diplomatically I'm allied with Poland, France, Austria, Naples and Switzerland, with the Knights and Modena (freed from Ferrara) as my vassals. Needless to say I'm in a pretty good position, except for one thing: My religious unity is 69.8% going into a "Religious Disaster". According to the game and the wiki I'd need to achieve 75% unity before 1521 to avoid this or complete humanist ideas. Both are impossible since I've taken economic and quanity ideas and my missionary will take until 1517 to do a simple 2% increase in unity by converting Herzegovina (I haven't converted any provinces before, didn't realize how bad it could get for me). This is all because my eastern territories in the balkans are sometimes orthodox (I have 1 Serbian province, all of Bosnia, Dalmatia except Ragusa [Ottomans got there first], Herzegovina, Montenegro, and half of Albania. Also Naxos, Negroponte and Crete ofc.) and some italian provinces are turning protestant. In this situation, what would you recommend? A friend suggested converting, but I think that'd upset my allies considering who they are... I can take some monetary damage if that's what it takes to get through the disaster, and I have an army of around 33k soldiers if I need to fight rebels. I also only have a single missionary. That's about it. If you need more information to provide advice just ask for details. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/RedAndBlackSquid
    [link] [comments]

    Ottomans can't conquer Naxos

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    1470 Teutonic Order Emperor Speedrun

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    WC?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    AI Austria taking diplomacy to the next level

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    I always screw up the europe part in wcs, any tips?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Finally got the Frozen Assets achievement

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    Blackfoot tribe. Catholic. Kazakh culture. What...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Finally got Basileus!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    Game exploit to make England a republic - is this worth it?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    As many of you know, if you go to the 1792 start date, click on England and then return to the 1444 start date, you can start off with England under a presidential dictatorship which will eventually return to being a Republic when your king dies.

    This has the advantage of avoiding the war of the roses and giving you early access to the Republic mechanics.

    The downside is that now you don't have access to personal unions or royal marriages.

    Is this game exploit worth it? Can you still complete the Anglophile ironman achievement with this exploit?

    submitted by /u/tcoop6231
    [link] [comments]

    How?!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    How to easily get the achievement of Core-Fu

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Step 1: Pick the ottomans, Corfu doesn't exist in the 1444 starting date so you can start with any nation

    Step 2: declare war on Albania, Venice will join in and Albania rarely has strong allies. Another tip is that in this war hire as many mercenaries as you want and don't worry about loans since you wont be the ottomans for long

    Step 3: only take the province of corfu

    Step 4: release all vassals (except Corfu), take a bunch of loans, delete your armies/navies, and then release corfu and play as them

    Step 5: Declare independence while allied with all the other vassals, and take at least 5 provinces from them

    Step 6: Either wait for your truce with the ottos to expire or declare war on Byzantium, and in the peace deal revoke 5 of their cores

    That is the easy way to get the Core-fu achievement in Eu4

    submitted by /u/Wumple_doo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment