• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 19, 2021

    EU4 In all my hours in EU4 I had never seen this event before. How rare is it?

    EU4 In all my hours in EU4 I had never seen this event before. How rare is it?


    In all my hours in EU4 I had never seen this event before. How rare is it?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    What do you think about "pillage capital" and "concentrate development" mechanics?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Personally I hate them and I wish the devs would remove them;

    For one, Imo it's not accurate historically, atleast when it comes to the outcome, for example: Sweden pillaged PLC's capital and to this day there are polish antique's in Stockholm, but did it make Stockholm a better place? Did it improve Stockholm's production of goods? Did it make Stockholm more secure? Did Stockholm's inhabitants start earning more? Not really, and "base tax", "production" and "manpower" are simplified equivalents of those factors.

    Or is it more like the time Germany lost WWII and the allies pillaged german factories? Sure it helped to recover faster from the war but most of the things that were plundered weren't from Berlin and most of them didn't end up in for example Paris + how did it make "manpower" bigger in France or Britain?

    Second thing is how easy it is to exploit, you can easily have a 60 dev capital before 1500, I imagine this problem would be pretty easy to fix though

    Third, it makes playing tall a lot less worth it since a player who goes to war regularly will end up with much more dev in his home provinces than someone who takes economic ideas and tries to develop his provinces in atleast somewhat measured way.

    And what is your opinion on this?

    submitted by /u/arezzzzzzz
    [link] [comments]

    I formed Qing on September 7th 1449

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Ah yes. My loyal vassal, the Catholic Circassian Ottomans, is adding its provinces to the HRE. Good lad. Osman would be turning in his grave.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Finally finished this campaign! Mare Nostrum + Better than Napoleon

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Missions Expanded Dev Diary 19.09.2021 The Sick Man of India - Delhi!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Should I make Kiev or Cherginov and annex the other, or both a march? Full diplo slots and I want to ally more nations

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    biggest protestant league war I've ever started

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Just a normal Germany game

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Coptic or protestant for Ethiopia

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    I'm playing my first Ethiopia game and I have one protestant province, I still have a decent amount of Sunnie to convert but I'm just wondering if its worth getting the Coptic holy sites or if I'm better of going protestant

    submitted by /u/supareshawn
    [link] [comments]

    Can't believe I lived long enough to witness this....

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    First completed ironman, an early reich

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Nomadic-Tribal-Portuguese-Alcherenga-Australia. A tributary of Ming, with Catholic rulers and English names.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Ragusa formed Dalmatia and joined the HRE in 30 years

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    I (as castille) was allied to aragon and declared on granada and the iberian wedding fired which kicked aragon out of the war wtf how

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    This is my 4'th try, but i finally managed to get the Gold Rush achievment.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    I HATE EU4, heir died after one month of being born, probably was a harlequin baby, the only cure is the power of alt+f4, it surpasses even modern medicine

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    The strongest reformation I've ever seen

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Now that's what I call historical accuracy!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    The range of every trade node and some advice

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Low Income?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    I'm a very new player, so there's still a lot about the mechanics of this game I don't understand. One of them is income. I'm playing as Great Britain, it's now 1607, I've colonized most of the east coast of America from Georgia to Maine, and I control the whole of Britain and Ireland. I've built marketplaces in every single core, and churches and workshops in most of them. Despite all this, my income never goes above 45 (and my expenses usually hover around 30-40, despite scaling back army maintenance 100% and mothballing forts during peacetime). For these reasons, I'm pretty much incapable of maintaining a large standing army, so I'm quite useless at war. Shouldn't I be making more money by this point in the game? It's been 164 years and I still haven't even completed the High Income mission.

    submitted by /u/Bwest31415
    [link] [comments]

    What would be the dev of a modern city like New York or Amsterdam?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    With all the crazy dev going around this subreddit, I was wondering what level of development we would have today in a modern city?

    submitted by /u/Tortron123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment