• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 1, 2021

    EU4 1579 Ottomans/HRE One tag (Fastest to my knowledge)

    EU4 1579 Ottomans/HRE One tag (Fastest to my knowledge)


    1579 Ottomans/HRE One tag (Fastest to my knowledge)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    I guess putting 9999 development in all provinces was a mistake.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Can someone explain how the White Ruthenia was able to pop out? The only explanation for me is that the AI made a client state... but this was before dip tech 23 and its independent. I've tried to search for any answers but it seems that there's no record of it.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    Russian heir name made me chuckle

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    We do a little trolling

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    First time playing as Japan

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    This is my HRE. There are many like it but this one's mine.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    Well…

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Walking through Lisboa and seen a familiar face

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Made more maps from my Serbia Lazarus Campaign

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Japanese Japan - The Rising Sun as Cologne - Japanese HRE Emperor

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Mare Nostrum

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    The way colonization works in Africa vis a vis North America is the opposite of how it worked historically

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Historically, North America did become majority European culture and Christian religion, but the African holdings of the colonial powers in this time period were just a few forts and ports in majority native African areas (with the except of some regions in South Africa).

    In game, however, you'll usually see the West African coast end up 100% European culture (Portuguese, Dutch, French, Scottish, Breton, etc) and Catholic, Protestant, or Reformed, whereas the North American colonies remain almost entirely Totemist and whichever Native American culture they originally were, albeit ruled by a far off European overlord.

    submitted by /u/Calvinist-Transhuman
    [link] [comments]

    (Im playing as austria) If I let burgundy into the HRE does the Burgundian inhertitance still fire?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    So yea, Im completly lost on when the burgundian inheritance actually fires (The wiki is in english and as english is not my mother language im kinda lost making too much sense of it). Does it still fire if I let them in ?

    But they do currently have the burgundian succesion crisis active. By the way due to an event, they now have a habsburg as an heir, in this case can I still get succesion as well ?

    (Sorry if this question is kind of a mess)

    submitted by /u/DieserSimeon
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys prioritize your monarch points when it comes to development, tech upgrades and ideas?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    I feel like I always fall behind in one of these areas (usually developing my provinces), and I never really know when I should be spending my points in a given upgrade.

    submitted by /u/dc_laffpat
    [link] [comments]

    Triumvirate Saturday MP

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Tribes just takes over.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    So im having an issue. I love playing as a colony, but i feel like everytime i get there around 1490 all the damn tribes have just taken all the land so its not that much colonizing its more war after war after war which is just plain boring when you get 10 tribes in a coalition just after 1 war.... Then you gotta wait for 10 years and do 1 war. Its just boring to not be able to actually expand more than 4-5 provinces in 20 years. What am i doing wrong? Or is that just the state of the colony game after 1.30?

    Ive tried to search around if someone else seems to have the same issue. Like my vinland game i just played before this post. 1490 and not a single coastline free. I got like 6 provinces in canada and thats it. Only way to expand now is war.... So much for colonists....

    submitted by /u/Mixonoi
    [link] [comments]

    why i never get free pu's

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    quite often (1 serious game out of 15) i find myself falling under personal unions and succession wars, but never vice versa, the only way i got another country under a personal union was either with a claim throne (rarely) or through the mission tree

    submitted by /u/zanteed
    [link] [comments]

    So apparently, England, Spain, Portugal and all of their colonies decided to dick me at the same time. This is impossible to win, I am 3 mil tech behind and they melt 20k regiments with 10k of their own. Very sad.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    My Saluzzo into Roman Empire game

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    as Holland -> Netherlands, should I swap ASAP to Protestantism when it appears?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Title, would this be recommended? Seems like I would be a likely candidate to swap over anyways, so shouldn't I get one of the center provinces that converts all other provinces around it?

    submitted by /u/Ynwe
    [link] [comments]

    My best ever Austria game (PU...what stinks?)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment