• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    EU4 Novgorod with all claims from missions

    EU4 Novgorod with all claims from missions


    Novgorod with all claims from missions

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    6x the population of Bornholm has risen up as noble rebels

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:39 AM PDT

    Genoa with all claims from missions

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    After lots of ancestry research, turns out I am related to the 1479 king of Aragon!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    I have finally got hardest eu4 achivement. Also did one faith, one tag Orthodox Mongol Empire since you gotta do something for 380 years.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Okay fine we'll share him....

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Tunis with all claims from missions

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    This is either the most cursed or most blessed thing I've done in EU4, not sure which it is!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Holy cow, it's possible!!!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    We are fucked

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Our first MP game together blessed or cursed?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Well what now?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    How do I convert to Zoroastrian?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Europa Shakespeariversalis IV

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Why am I not eligible for the colonialism origin?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    PSA: Do NOT accept a marriage proposal from Burgundy if you want to get the Burgundian Inheritance.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Hey! I was doing a Navarra run today and was trying to get the BI by marrying them and was getting frustrated that I wasn't getting it no matter how many times my computer mysteriously crashed when I didn't get it.

    So I started doing tests and found a bug (maybe?) regarding this: When Charles the Bold dies and the inheritance event is triggered, the game doesn't recognize you as an option to obtain it due to the RM ending with his death. This happens only when you accept a RM proposal from them, as the RM ends on their monarch death; while if you send them the royal marriage proposal, said RM ends on your monarch death. I think this might be a bug, because it should work both ways. Just don't suffer like me trying to get it when the AI didn't even have the option to choose you.

    TL;DR if you want to get the BI by marriage (not being the emperor or France), send the RM proposal to Burgundy yourself.

    submitted by /u/lortega26
    [link] [comments]

    A REAL Treaty of Tordesillas Mechanic

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    The Current Treaty of Tordesillas mechanic in game is a weird and almost broken thing that feels out of place in game.

    The Treaty of Tordesillas in real life was a very ordered and linear thing, splitting the world in 2 between Spain and Portugal. This would work well in EU4, as Spain has most of the flavour events and missions in the new world outside of Brazil whereas Portugal gets these from going east. I think an actual event that prevents Portugal from settling any colonial regions except Brazil, Australia, and Canada (look it up,) could be beneficial to the game state as it is.

    Currently, Portugal gets a bunch of bonuses that let it get tons of colonies early and prevent Spain from taking any land there because of the current Treaty mechanics. This oftentimes results in Portuguese Caraibas, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, and La Plata, when none of the provinces are flavored for Portugal to be there, and the Portuguese military, and the Portuguese AI, can't take the native-held provinces in Peru or Mexico proper. This often leads to an underpowered Spain and a weirdly overextended Portugal that just doesn't feel good.

    If the game were to instead have an event that fired around the first time Portugal or Spain were colonizing the Split the World in 2, we could have a much more interesting dynamic, and witness the fall of Spanish domination as nations like the Netherlands, or another low country counterpart, England, France, or even someone like Scotland or Denmark leave their mark on the world and through not having to deal with the treaty, get bonuses that may equalize the playing field of colonization and lead to interesting conflicts further on.

    That's not to say there couldn't be a mechanic to allow someone to prevent others from elbowing into their colonial region though. Something similar to the treaty could work, but something like colonial nations going to war more easily or on a smaller scale might work as well.

    submitted by /u/coxr780
    [link] [comments]

    Am i winning dad? (read the pics captions)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    I joined the HRE as the ERE

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    U(h)lm, WHAT?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    1.24 EU4 is not balanced

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    The 100 Year long Siege of Korea

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    Started a modded EU4 campaign recently. (Mission trees expanded and east Asia overhaul) It started as expected, one of the focuses removes you as a Ming tributary and as soon as i stopped being one Ming decided it wants half my land... luckily (or so I thought) there was a coalition against Ming. We outnumbered it so I joined in and fired it.

    What I did not take into account was that me and Ming outteched all our neighbors by a fair margin. The war was a phyrric victory... bruised I wished to wait to rebuild my nation when Ashikaga decided to attack. All I could do is play Whack-a-mole with naval-landing stacks, my navy was weak, I took out loans and built as many heavy ships as I could and went with ship capture as my naval doctrine. It worked I managed to catch small Daimyo stacks and my fleet slowly snowballed past ship-limit. I was safe and could go on the offensive.

    Then a pop-up appears "Due to the treait talkative you find out Ming is planning to attack you.. I took a tiny island and built forts in my north preparing for war with Ming. That's how I spent the game. In total I fought 5 Wars with Ming and 4 Wars with Ashikaga back-to back. The Chinese getting broken at a really powerful fort I managed to set up in the north while the japs would get broken by my navy.

    Eventually in in 1584 my luck ran out and both attacked at once I could probably minimize damages and keep playing, but I know once I peace out as soon as truce runs out another war will start. So I don't feel like it tbh.

    I can say though considering 1.6 million chinese died trying to besiege 1 fort in a hill province the province should probably have turned into a mountains one from all the piling up corpses.

    Edit: managed to salvage situation by quickly peacing out japan after Rushing Kyoto with my 5 siege-pip general. The 5th war with Ming should be managable now.

    submitted by /u/New_General_6287
    [link] [comments]

    The British can't count.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    Emperor of Hindustan achievement

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Emperor of Hindustan achievement

    Tis my first time playing as Delhi, half of my playthrough was struggling without a manpower and fighting 2743 rebeliants at the same time after every war, but cash rescued me a lot. Love playing in India region since today. I mean I could do it better but it is okay as it is now.

    https://preview.redd.it/8wgogk61nlb71.png?width=1680&format=png&auto=webp&s=a799b6568b32a237b1a955921193fbb892ea15d3

    https://preview.redd.it/tcbhu1x1nlb71.png?width=1680&format=png&auto=webp&s=4de865f5440605e621433d88ec9bba187cda41d5

    submitted by /u/omonowitsh
    [link] [comments]

    [1.31.5] Allies not moving most of theit troops in war

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment