• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    EU4 Anarchist Spain

    EU4 Anarchist Spain


    Anarchist Spain

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    so ah, yeah imagine losing this many people to 1 war in the 1400s

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    This has got to be the worst RNW I've ever seen. The WALL of America.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Did Austria just steal a monument?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    I'm Finally Free From DLC

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Leviathan's release has truly been a blessing in disguise for me. Initially I was angry, but then I reevaluated why I enjoy playing EU4.

    Previously, I played EU4 to chase achievements. Paradox games are the only games I do this for. I was under the impression that I had to use the latest update to be eligible to get achievements. I was wrong. Paradox also put little icons and buttons all over their UI to show me what I was missing if I didn't buy their DLC. It made their games feel incomplete; like I was missing something from an experience I love.

    So today I rolled back to v.1.30.6, to a happier time. I can still get achievements playing the game I love in a stable build that I'm familiar with. No little boxes missing. A complete game that I love. I'll never buy another DLC from Paradox again, and I couldn't be happier.

    Now, just waiting on that refund...

    submitted by /u/Cillit-Gank
    [link] [comments]

    Independence War

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    I often wondered why subject nations are only allowed to declare an independence war only when their overlord is at peace. Though this makes everything easier to handle both for players and AI it ruines some of the historicity.

    IRL wars are when vassals most likely tend to break free switching side to the enemy of the overlord in exchange of freedom. I thought maybe it could be represented in-game by allowing disloyal vassals to "Ask for freedom" to the enemy leader of the war, under certain circumstances like +100 opinion of you or sth similar, so that u will join the war on the enemy side.

    The enemy leader will gain as peace option "promise to (vassal)" with a flat cost ,of like 50%, otherwise he will lose trust and stability and the vassal will lose liberty desire due to the betrayal.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Hijacker99
    [link] [comments]

    Every colonial game ever.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Idk how Holy or Roman we are but we truly are an Empire

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Fuck

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Read me: Toxicity infraction changes (how Paradox handled this issue in 2018)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Savoyard missions are a helluva drug

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Can I join the Tutorial Finished Club?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Can anyone explain how this happend?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    Scotland is pressing the Sell Titles button IRL

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Missions Expanded Dev Diary 06.05.2021 The Virtues of Italy

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Hey Folks! I'm u/Stiopa866, and today's dev diary is about ITALY!
    Moreover, this day is special in one more way, for it is the birthday of the designer! So wish him all the best :D

    The Italy Tree

    https://preview.redd.it/0x64n4oztix61.png?width=5120&format=png&auto=webp&s=fb91229aa6d12e672f32c84b2af30c9f75e1414e

    Ciao ragazzi and welcome back to another DD of Missions Expanded featuring Italy, finally here! :)

    When I first joined ME back in August 2019 I had only one goal in mind: giving flavour, content and justice to all the minor and major Italian powers which were left aside for far too long. Never have I ever imagined that it would become a, nearly two year long mission with the release of other mods in the meanwhile [Ages and Splendor Expanded, Flavour and Events Expanded and Monuments Expanded], and now looking back on what I've done and what's left I must say it's been a pleasure working with [and for] you all this time, and although time will be more scarce after my graduation and work I will continue my work on the many mods for as much as I will be able to [and you will like my work!]

    Today, celebrating my birthday, I will unveil a nearly triple DD describing the tree itself, some reforms and the new update for Monuments Expanded. So let us dive into it! :)

    Working on Italy has absolutely been the most difficult project I've done until now, due to the need to basically create history based on the many various different Italian Nations. That's why the tree itself will present trade/naval focus with some military and colonisation side tree to help you gather the needed strength to face the strongest empires that will stand in your path.

    Military-wise, your main goal will be to try to emulate the various strong powers out there, to try to equip and adequate yours soldiers to the harsh conditions and battles they will have to face, when fighting against the true might of the enemies of old and new.

    https://preview.redd.it/oszrke42yix61.png?width=1440&format=png&auto=webp&s=f0b3021af4dd592b25048ef10dfead28f9488e0d

    As always, some bonuses might be different in case you will [or not] use certain mods and DLCs. That's cause I would never force any player to use all the mods, that'd just the worst design ever.

    But as I said beforehand, your true goal is to declare an union of trading posts alongside the Mediterranean sea and to control the trade with the greatest and best fleet world has yet to see.

    https://preview.redd.it/0n3g7fgdyix61.png?width=602&format=png&auto=webp&s=53922c95e8d9d5dfc7acfeb3dfcf040ed99e9394

    As some of you may know, I've always preferred playing tall above pure conquest, and albeit I've created a [hopefully] good amount of missions for an expansionist Italy, your primary focus of development will be your beloved peninsula, let it shine, like has it has done for millenia (:

    https://preview.redd.it/wfg8iiofyix61.png?width=693&format=png&auto=webp&s=ae10607f5497b0399ca60195b59404458eb5770c

    As always, content and flavour coming only through missions and events is never enough when wanting to give the best experience a player will ask for. And so, during the age of absolutism and revolution [or after embracing Enlightenment] a disaster might occur trying to eradicate the disgusting Monarchy that has for far too long has ruled over many Kingdoms, the people shall reign supreme in Italy.

    https://preview.redd.it/o08qiczmzix61.png?width=1440&format=png&auto=webp&s=4f9fa856e6e2e83252d98eb95a4aa01640e51e8e

    This is the rest of the reforms, yes icons are placeholders :)

    Thank you Chu for these wonderful reforms (:

    https://preview.redd.it/tl58b23g0jx61.png?width=1106&format=png&auto=webp&s=19bbc74c188019e89d2a6e56ef952cc28ee079af

    Today also marks the release of the new patch of Monuments Expanded, dedicated to the Iberian Peninsula.

    https://preview.redd.it/zo0mwe5j0jx61.png?width=1440&format=png&auto=webp&s=a7c805376246057d26982c554067c10403b34c40

    As always, I hope you will forgive me any errors [and tell me about them!] in what I've written and if something is not clear enough (:
    And yes!, this tree will go under playtesting so some numbers might be changed due to it [and re/balance]

    I want to leave you with a poetry dear to me:

    Twenty[seven] years have flowed away down the long river
    And never in my life will return for me from the sea.
    Ah years in which looking far away I saw ages long past
    When still trees bloomed free in a wide country
    And thus now all begins to wither
    With the breath of cold-hearted wizards
    To know things they break them
    And their stern lordship they establish
    Through fear of death

    Have a nice day <3

    The End

    This is the end of the dev diary! As you can see, last week's GME release and this post has threw us off the schedule, but we are planning to get back on it with the dev diary on the 16th, so stay tuned :)

    If you are interested in playing our work, we recommend you check out the mod here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2164202838&tscn=1605389622

    We are sincerely encourage you to join our Discord Server, on which you can discuss and get latest updates on our work: https://discord.gg/UEyGV6U

    Get the Monuments Expanded mod here.

    Get the Expanded Mod Family collection here.

    submitted by /u/Stiopa866
    [link] [comments]

    Well, I discovered India.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    When weebs ask you where the sauce is

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    What? Just what?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    That's a lot of people colonizing Sweden

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Trying to use those new favors to claim throne, I keep failing utterly

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Super proud of my accidental AEIOU

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Is this a bug or am I missing something?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    I was on a family friendly website and saw this.....

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    good job france you got them on th.... wait how?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment