• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 13, 2021

    EU4 This is unacceptable! The Manicouagan lac was filled in 1959 by a hydroelectric dam.

    EU4 This is unacceptable! The Manicouagan lac was filled in 1959 by a hydroelectric dam.


    This is unacceptable! The Manicouagan lac was filled in 1959 by a hydroelectric dam.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:08 PM PST

    I lost a battle where I killed everybody

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:16 AM PST

    Is this even legal for AI to blob like that?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:31 AM PST

    literally unplayable

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 04:31 PM PST

    In 1.32 vassalization gives a bigger coalition than full annexation.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:40 AM PST

    I’m Of Ashkenazi Jewish descent and I just read the dev diary

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 10:48 AM PST

    The African jewish state is coming back once again to paradox and still I haven't seen one bit of flavor for the massive population of ashkenazi Jews and Spanish Jewry except ck2 borrow from the Jews expel those Jews welcome the Jews rinse and repeat, give me a JEWISH estate in Europe so I can give them a ton of power and have a jew coup it rolls off the tongue so nicely

    By the way I love the discussions that have come out of this it's a great community

    submitted by /u/SpaceMaleficent
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite part of Origins so far

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Timurids Casually Breaking the Game

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:39 PM PST

    Got my retirement all planned out...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:01 AM PST

    My Ally Just Called Me Into An Offensive War Vs Someone For MY Province?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:08 PM PST

    Possible unintentional feature while playing Mali

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 09:48 AM PST

    So since picking up the new dlc I have been obsessed with Mali and it's more fun than I've had in a long time with EU4, the abusive kind of fun because of the collapse of Mali. Anyways what I wanted to talk about is all the rebels you get through events, now with over 2k hours played I don't know if I just never noticed this and it was always the case but in essence the rebels that spawn through events are mil tech level 3 while Mali(and all other african nations) start with mil tech 2. The difference between 2 and 3 is actually huge(0.5 morale difference) and sometimes even with a larger force than the seperatists/peasants you might lose. So is it intentional that the rebels spawn with miltech 3 or was it an oversight?

    submitted by /u/MadPrecision
    [link] [comments]

    What a way to avoid the War of the Roses, luck was definitely on my side.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:26 AM PST

    The AI uses favors a lot more in 1.32

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 08:52 AM PST

    Monuments should have flavor text attached to them

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:53 AM PST

    I have liked the addition of great projects into the game. It's kinda nice to have these massive money or manpower sinks, and the benefits provided by them.

    However it would be nice for each monument to have flavor text attached to them, explaining what the monument is, and what makes it so great. Only having the picture and the buffs just makes them feel empty. Take something like Baku Ateshgah. I'm sure there is a reason why it's zoroastrian only, but what is that reason? Just a couple of sentences explaining that would really increase the enjoyment gained from monuments.

    submitted by /u/jeesussn
    [link] [comments]

    Guess I won't try the Timurids today

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:50 AM PST

    Force Religion CB gives negative war score in my Judean Crusader Custom Nation Game

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Ottomans are my only ally and this is the "League War" they're in. Frankfurt thought they can win this fight.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Ming is a pretty OK colonizer now I guess...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:55 AM PST

    Tip: Don't try to do Surfing USA achievement, it's broken at the moment

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:45 PM PST

    I was taking a look at the new achievements. They looked unique and pretty fun. So as a seasoned achievement hunter, I decided to do Surfing USA, where you have to form USA as Hawaii.

    I spent few hours and about 100 years making my way there. Until I realized.... the achievement does not show up in the upper right corner as available. I had the newest patch and DLC. Confused, I looked up the wiki, and it said ''This achievement can't be gained, because the starting conditions can't be fulfilled''

    Wow. Hopefully devs will fix this. In the meanwhile, save yourself time and effort and don't go for this achievement atm

    submitted by /u/Nicky42
    [link] [comments]

    True faith Ottoman

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Tribe of the the the the......

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:42 PM PST

    Where is Ottomans when you need them

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:55 AM PST

    I see your Napoleon and Coalition tip post, and I raise a Russian winter!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:30 PM PST

    Damn this guy has an very strong claim to become the new sultan

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment